This public platform, like Facebook, Twitter and others is provided to facilitate open dialogue in the upcoming civic election. As with any public platform, the reader is free to accept or reject any comment at their pleasure. Comments can be submitted in confidence to the “contact us” section of this web site. The politician being evaluated is encouraged to submit comment for publication.
Most supported candidates: SEE HOME PAGE
KEN JOHNSTON RATING 1.1 / 5.0
- Not Community Coalition, but Developer Coalition
- Perception of being “bought off” by developers.
- Is a multi-millionaire developer
- 45% of donors are developers.
- Voted for ALR mega-houses.
- May be subject to Conflict of Interest regulation.
- Huge campaign spending seen as corruption of democracy.
- Cannot be trusted to vote for good of community.
- Perception of only being out for himself.
- Supported opposition to a Massey crossing bridge.
Pictures Worth a Thousand Words
More donor shenanigans ? Getting thanks from the mega-mansion builders who apparently continue to stuff the bank accounts of “Richmond First” Ken Johnston and cohorts with a BBQ. As tweeted, …. most CORRUPT city in Canada ? See here for the details.