This public platform, like Facebook, Twitter and others is provided to facilitate open dialogue in the upcoming civic election. As with any public platform, the reader is free to accept or reject any comment at their pleasure. Comments can be submitted in confidence to the “contact us” section of this web site. The politician being evaluated is encouraged to submit comment for publication.
Most supported candidates: SEE HOME PAGE
BILL McNULTY RATING 1.0 / 5.0
- Richmond First should be called Richmond Last
- Perception of being “bought off” by developers.
- 54% of donors in 2014 were developers.
- Only 10% of donors are individual citizens.
- Voted for ALR mega-houses.
- Huge campaign spending seen as corruption of democracy.
- Cannot be trusted to vote for good of community.
- Taxpayers feel gouged by 1% tax surcharge
- Been in office far too long.
- No respect for taxpayers money.
- Took money from convicted fraudster Peter Oei.
- Phoney to pop-up at events only at election time.
- Opposed Conflict of Interest regulation for Councillors
- Supported opposition to a Massey crossing bridge.
Pictures worth a thousand words.
McNulty receives campaign donations derived from criminal proceeds of convicted fraudster Peter Oei. McNulty claims to have donated money to charity, but no public record of donation provided. Click here for more information.
McNulty spends $50,000 of taxpayer money on a new tractor for a community garden when three are available upon request from the city. Waste of money ? Click here for more information.
More donor shenanigans ? Getting thanks from the mega-mansion builders who apparently continue to stuff the bank accounts of “Richmond First” Bill McNulty and cohorts with a BBQ. As tweeted, …. most CORRUPT city in Canada ? See here for the details.
For a candidate video click here.